• Autos warten auf Grenzüberquerung

A warm welcome.

Do you need a border insurance?

From 1st of June onwards you must cover your Ukrainian vehicle with a border insurance if you do not have a green card from your Ukrainian insurer. For a period of 6 months or one year, you are then protected against claims from third parties in the event of a claim.

You can take out this insurance with our local contacts.

Here you can find our contacts in your area:

Now to search for a consultant

Please have the following documents ready for your insurance policy:
  • Identification documents
  • Vehicle documents
  • Cash or debit card
With the submission of all necessary documents, you can easily take out the insurance.

We wish you a safe journey.